Monday, January 31, 2011

My First Day in YBK


My first visit to YBK was both happy and sad. It was happy coz I saw EB play and score 2 goals and sad coz we consided 2 as well. As a team EB played very well specially Pen and Mehtab. But I was not happy with the performance of Tolgey and Okpara, they didn't give their 100% today. Apart from the goal Tolgey was pretty ordinary rest of the match and Okpara made 2 vital mistakes which cost us the match. With all the controvercies around I think Okpara lost a bit of his concentration. For me EB made 3 big mistakes which cost them the match...
1. We became too concious about Odafa and didn't mark the other strikers.
2. Morgan brought in Sunil Kumar and got too defencive which helped CB easily go all out.
3. Saumik Dey doesn't deserve any place in our squad, he can neither defend nor attack, Nabi should be put in his place.
Any ways I hope EB will play much better and win the next match against MB.

No comments:

Post a Comment